Ashford, Kent TN23 1DY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment built around 2018. Ashford town centre is around 300 yards away and boasts a variety of amenities including restaurants.
The Park Club Ashford Gym and Leisure Centre is 0.2 miles away offering a range of activities and The Ashford Town Swimming Club is 0.7 miles away.
There is a range of activity facilities in the nearby area including parks, bowling, cinema and a trampoline park.
There is a selection of schools in the local area including Victoria Road Primary School and Ashford St Mary’s Church of England Primary School.
Ashford International Train station is half a mile away with links to London St Pancras.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.
- Open plan kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer
- Fitted bathroom with thermostatic over the bath shower and screen, basin, w/c and heated towel rail
- Open plan lounge
- Open plan dining area
- Two double bedrooms
- Entrance hallway
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Indicative floor plans from original marketing circa. 2018 Plot 69
Security & Peace of Mind
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
- Council tax band – B
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- EPC rating – C (76)
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 July 2017
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Video entry system
- Communal front garden
- Balcony with access via the lounge
- Allocated parking space with additional permits available from PCM parking management
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|