Greenwich, London, SE3 7RD.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom eighth floor apartment at Leamington Court, part of the popular Seren Park Gardens development. The block was re-developed in 2008 and is located approximately half a mile from Greenwich Park and just over one mile from Greenwich market and town centre. There is direct access onto the platform at Maze Hill railway station from the development, which has links to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Kings Cross St Pancras and Luton. There are a wide selection of schools in the local area, the nearest being Halstow Primary School and The John Roan School. The O2 Arena is just over 1.6 miles away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There is convenient access onto the A206 providing links to the A2 and A102.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with built in oven, hob and hood, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC and towel rail
- Open plan living/dining room with access to balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Sky connection point
- Gas central heating via communal boiler
Security & Peace of Mind
- Bicycle store
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2009
- EPC rating – B (84)
- CO2 emissions – B (84)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
- Allocated parking space
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|