6 The Boardwalk, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 5ZF
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two-bedroom first floor luxury apartment, situated in the popular Brighton Marina development. Between miles of beach to the west and the undercliff walk to the east the Marina offers excellent leisure facilities including a Multiplex Cinema, Casino, David Lloyd fitness centre and Bowlplex. With numerous waterfront restaurants along with 24-hour supermarket on site and 24-hour security. Brighton station is approximately two miles away and is served by several buses. Brighton station has fast links to Gatwick, Central London and the Sussex Coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 with links to the M23 to London.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard. Security entry phone system.
- Cloakroom W/C.
- Open plan kitchen and living/dining room access from living room to private balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen comes with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms with fitted neutral coloured carpet.
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath with glass shower screen. Heated towel rail.
- Decked balcony with glass screen overlooking the marina, cliffs and sea.
- Use of underground car park subject to yearly fee.
- Communal lifts to all floors.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- Lease date: 125years from 01.08.2016
- EPC rating – B (87)
- Council Tax Band - E
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this property and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|