Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6BL.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this modern well-presented two-bedroom first floor apartment built circa 2017/18 as part of the Church View development. Nearby Tenterden high street offers a good selection of local amenities including, supermarkets, banks, a pub, restaurants and takeaways. Staplehurst railway station is approximately 12 miles away with links to London Charing Cross. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including St Michael’s primary and Homewood school and sixth from centre. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A28.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living/dining room with neutral décor. Open plan to kitchen. Access to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob, extraction hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Car park
- Lease date: 125 years from 24 June 2018
- EPC rating – B (83)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|