Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 0BE
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom ground floor apartment specifically designed for over 55’s.
The property is situated off School Lane in Seal village which has a selection of local shops and restaurants.
Sevenoaks town centre contains a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities which is just over two miles away.
Bat and Ball railway station is just over one mile away with links to London and Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks mainline station is 2.5 miles away.
The property in conveniently located for access onto the A25 with links to the M25 and A21.
There is a local bus service with a stop on School Lane at the entrance to Johnsons Court.
- Communal entrance hall with lift access to upper floors
- Ground floor - entrance hallway
- Living room with new fitted carpets and rear access to garden
- Kitchen with a mixture of wall mounted and base units.
- Master bedroom
- Communal gardens
- Residents parking (not allocated)
- Lease date: 99 years from 1 April 1991
- EPC rating – C (74)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
- * Maximum share that can be purchased is 75% (Cash buyers will be accepted if they meet with Moat’s criteria)
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.