Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9GB
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom apartment situated in the popular village of Great Baddow in Chelmsford. Chelmsford railway station is approximately two miles away with links to London Liverpool Street and Stratford. Great Baddow has a selection of local amenities including The Vineyards shopping centre. Nearby Chelmsford town centre has a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Meadgate Primary and Great Baddow High School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A12.
- Entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards. Security entrance phone
- Living room open plan to kitchen (5.89m x 3.63m). French doors to rear. Laminate flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Room for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom one (3.76m x 2.69m). Fitted wardrobes to one wall. En-suite shower room with white suite
- Bedroom two (2.44m x 3.00m)
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath
- Electric heating system
- Double glazed windows
- Patio area
- Parking bay
- Secure bicycle lock up
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2005
- EPC rating: C (73)
- Council tax band: D
Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.