Moat is pleased to present to the market a two bedroom mid-terrace Victoria house with modern decoration throughout located in Sturry, Kent. Sturry is a village on the Great Stour river close to Canterbury.
Sturry Church of England Primary School and The Stour Academy Trust are both less than a mile away.
There are several convenience stores locally including a farm shop, butcher hall and independent shops all within a mile away.
There are a few pubs/restaurants locally within half a mile away with beer garden and river views.
The historic town of Canterbury a little over two miles away boasting a stunning Cathedral, the oldest in England. Canterbury is rich in history and home to a wide variety of shops ranging from independent boutiques to high street brands. There are many restaurants, pubs, bars and boutique tea shops to choose from.
Sturry train station is less than half a mile away and Canterbury West is just under three miles away with connections to London Bridge, Charing Cross and hi-speed trains to London St Pancras Intrnl.
- Open plan lounge / dining
- Modern kitchen with mixture of wall and base units and breakfast bar
- Integrated oven, gas hob and hood. Space for fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms
- Modern tiled bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, basin, w.c. and heated towel rail
- Rear garden with patio area and garden shed
- Gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Lease date: 125 years from 16 December 1994
- EPC rating – D (62)
- CO2 emissions – D (61)
- Council tax band – B
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.