Kidbrooke London SE3 9GG
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this stylish modern one-bedroom third floor apartment located in the heart of Kidbrooke Village.
The apartment is less than half a mile away from Kidbrooke station, where the various transport links make it an ideal location for central London commuters. The station boasts regular services to London Bridge (16 mins), Waterloo East (22 mins), Cannon Street (25 mins), Victoria (31 mins) and Canary Wharf (34 mins). There are also two bus routes that run through Kidbrooke Village, the 178 serving Lewisham through to Woolwich as well as the newly implemented 355 which is a direct link between Kidbrooke Village and North Greenwich allowing easy access to the Jubilee line.
Local amenities include a David Lloyd Club, pub, Sainsburys Local, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, Community Centre and a children’s play space. Blackheath is less than two miles away with a good selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is less than three miles away with riverside pubs, Greenwich Market, the famous Comedy Club and home to the O2 arena. As well as Greenwich Park, The Royal Observatory and Maritime Greenwich. The property is conveniently located for access onto the A2, M25 and South Circular.
- Hallway with storage cupboard. With vinyl plank flooring in oak grey
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with neutral décor and cushioned vinyl flooring. Access to private balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units. Integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- One double bedroom with neutral coloured wool twist fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom with white suite. Overhead thermostatic shower to bath with shower screen. Heated chrome towel ladder
- Landscaped gardens and courtyard
- Communal lift to all floors
- Lockable bike store
- 24-hour concierge
- Access to a fully fitted gym
- Remainder of 10 year build Premier Guarantee
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 April 2017
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Council tax band – C
Pets will only be permitted with prior permission from Moat and the managing agent
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|