Amethyst DriveUnder Offer
Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 5JR
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom end of terrace house built circa 2006 and roughly 66m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, living room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and an off-street parking space. Sittingbourne railway station is one mile away on foot with links to London Victoria. Sittingbourne town centre is just over one mile away on foot with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area, including Grove Park Community Primary School, Milton Court Primary Acadeny and Borden Grammar School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A249 with links to the A2 and M2.
- Entrance hallway with understairs cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC, pedestal wash basin and radiator
- Living room with door to garden
- Fitted kitchen with a range matching wall and base units, space for cooker with extractor fan above, space for tall fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and WC
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2005
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.