Arundel CloseUnder Offer
Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2UG
Tonbridge & Malling
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one-bedroom split level maisonette, built circa 1999 and roughly 54m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space at back. Play area and grass in middle of hamlet public space.
Tonbridge railway station is half a mile away with links to London Bridge, Charing Cross and the coast. Tonbridge town centre is approximately half a mile away, offering a range of restaurants, pubs and shopping facilities. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A26 with links to Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells.
- Entrance hallway with spiral staircase to first floor
- Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor above, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and WC, en-suite
- Parking for two cars
- Lease date: 125 years from 14 March 1995
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.