Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3ZR
Shared Ownership in Canterbury
Brand new three bedroom houses, now available to view and reserve!
Moat Homes is pleased to release details of these three bedroom houses for shared ownership located in Canterbury, Kent.
The next open day at Ashvine Park will be taking place on Saturday 21 May, between 10am - 3pm. Register your interest today to book your appointment!
These homes will come complete with everything you need for modern life, including a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom and allocated parking.
CGI is indicative only. In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Ashvine Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Canterbury.
New homes available in Kent
Located in the heart of Canterbury in Kent, this beautiful development is closely situated to everything needed for a modern lifestyle, including Canterbury East and Canterbury West train stations, Whitefriars shopping centre and a variety of bars, pubs and restaurants nearby. Both Canterbury train stations provide excellent links into central London, and seaside towns Whitstable and Herne Bay are just a short drive away.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Laminate worktop in Pastel Oak
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with chrome mixer tap
- Removable unit for future dishwasher installation
- Integrated appliances including stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel four burner gas hob, extractor fan hood, integrated fridge freezer and built in washing machine
- Symphony kitchen range in Urban Pebble
- Twyford Celtic bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen
- Twyfords Alcona Cistern WC
- Pedestal style basin with single lever chrome tap
- Buckingham Perla wall tiling to select areas
- Chrome finish heated ladder towel radiator
- Shaver socket
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Recessed LED downlighters to wet areas
- Cabling for Sky multiroom in living area and bedroom 1
- Cabling for Sky+ and other Satellite TV service as well as terrestrial, digital, FM radio and DAB via a FIRS system
- Phone points to lounge and bedroom 1
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Tarkett French Oak Grege vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
- New Elford Twist Cashew carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- White internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Satin painted white skirting and architraves to match internal doors
- Black composite with slimline glass front entrance door
- Mains powered door bell
- Windows are black on the outside and white on the inside
- Fencing to external boundaries
- Turfing to rear gardens and planting to communal areas*
- *We cannot confirm garden gradients or location of manhole covers
- Garage to 20 Gipps Avenue only
- Parking areas are block paving
- Two allocated parking spaces per house
- Pentland Homes
- NHBC 12 year warranty
- 990 years from completion
- Excellent motorway links with the A28 linking Canterbury to Ashford
- 16 minutes to Ashford International – 36 minutes into London
- Canterbury East and Canterbury West train stations 2 and 3km away
- 12 minutes to Canterbury
Current Sale Status
- Available Now
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|15 Gipps Avenue||House||3||£420,000||30||£126,000||Available|
|13 Gipps Avenue||House||3||£420,000||30||£126,000||Available|
|7 Gipps Avenue||House||3||£420,000||30||£126,000||Available|
|3 Gipps Avenue||House||3||£420,000||30||£126,000||Available|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Ashvine Park including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.