Please leave your details below and someone from our sales team will be in touch.
Thank you for registering your interest in Ashvine Park
We were unable to register your interest, please try again later.
Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3ZR
Shared Ownership in Canterbury
Moat Homes is pleased to release details of these 3 bedroom houses for shared ownership located at Ashvine Park in Canterbury, Kent.
You'll be able to enjoy the best of town, country and coast in this new community situated just outside of Canterbury surrounded by rolling fields. The Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Beauty is just a short drive away, as is the popular coastal town of Whitstable.
These spacious homes come complete with everything you need for modern life, including a good sized bedrooms, fully fitted kitchens, downstairs cloakroom, parking and rear gardens with turf and patios.
These homes are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are ready to move into.
Reserve 9 Miles Way and you'll receive all the show home furniture included in the price!*
Arrange your viewing by registering your interest or contacting Sandersons today
New homes available in Ashvine Park
Located in the heart of Canterbury in Kent, this beautiful development is closely situated to everything needed for a modern lifestyle, including Canterbury East and Canterbury West train stations, Whitefriars shopping centre and a variety of bars, pubs and restaurants nearby. Both Canterbury train stations provide excellent links into central London, and seaside towns Whitstable and Herne Bay are just a short drive away.
The houses on this development are attractively designed and well-equipped with modern fixtures and fittings. They would make an ideal home for couples or small families who are looking for an affordable property in a desirable location.
- Laminate worktop in Pastel Oak
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with chrome mixer tap
- Removable unit for future dishwasher installation
- Integrated appliances including stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel four burner gas hob, extractor fan hood, integrated fridge freezer and built in washing machine
- Symphony kitchen range in Urban Pebble
- Twyford Celtic bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen
- Twyfords Alcona Cistern WC
- Pedestal style basin with single lever chrome tap
- Buckingham Perla wall tiling to select areas
- Chrome finish heated ladder towel radiator
- Shaver socket
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Recessed LED downlighters to wet areas
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway
- Phone points to lounge and bedroom 1
- Cabling for Sky multiroom in living area and bedroom 1
- Cabling for Sky+ and other Satellite TV service as well as terrestrial, digital, FM radio and DAB via a FIRS system
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Tarkett French Oak Grege vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
- New Elford Twist Cashew carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- White internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Satin painted white skirting and architraves to match internal doors
- *We cannot confirm garden gradients or location of manhole covers
- Turfing to rear gardens and planting to communal areas*
- Fencing to external boundaries
- Windows are black on the outside and white on the inside
- Mains powered door bell
- Black composite with slimline glass front entrance door
- Two demised parking spaces
- Pentland Homes
- NHBC 12 year warranty
- 990 years from completion
- Excellent motorway links with the A28 linking Canterbury to Ashford
- 16 minutes to Ashford International – 36 minutes into London
- Canterbury East and Canterbury West train stations 2 and 3km away
- 12 minute drive to central Canterbury
Current Sale Status
- Viewings available
Council Tax Band
- Pentland Properties Management Company
- Pentland Properties Management Company 1 Limited
- Moat Homes Ltd
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|
|9 Miles Way||House||3||£390,000||30||£117,000||D||Available|
|11 Miles Way||House||3||£390,000||30||£117,000||D||Available|
|13 Miles Way||House||3||£400,000||30||£120,000||D||Under Offer|
* Your exchange deadline will be set at instruction and you must meet this deadline to be eligible for the incentive. The incentive being offered is for all decorations, lighting, furniture and window dressings and are sold as seen. This is not negotiable and no replacements or alternatives items will be offered.
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Ashvine Park including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Ashvine Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.