Belon DriveUnder Offer
Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FG
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace house built circa 2011. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally there is an attractive rear garden and a single garage with parking space in front. The property benefits from solar pv and solar thermal panels. Whitstable railway station is approximately one mile away on foot with links to London, including the High-Speed link to St Pancras taking around 1 hour and 18 minutes. Whitstable high street and sea front are less than two miles away with a variety of restaurants, pubs and retailers. There are a number of schools in the local area, the nearest being The Whitstable School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto Thanet Way with links to the A299, A2 and A28.
- Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor and door to garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Lounge with door to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, built in oven and hob with extractor above, space for tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher,
- Bedroom 1 with sliding wardrobe
- Shower room comprising of double shower cubicle, wash basin set in vanity unit, WC
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Private rear garden with decked seating area leading onto lawn
- Single garage divided into storage area and utility room
- Parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2011
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.