Crystal Palace, Croydon, SE19 3DS
1, 2, 3, 4
Shared ownership homes in Croydon
Apartments in Crystal Palace now available to reserve!
Moat Homes is pleased to present a collection of one, two, three and four bedroom apartments for shared ownership in the highly-sought after area of Beulah Hill in Croydon. The collection includes 2 x two-bedroom wheelchair adapted apartments and one- and two-bedroom wheelchair adaptable apartments for shared ownership.
Crystal Palace is set 109 metres above sea-level and this stunning new development takes full advantage of the elevated position by offering panoramic views towards central London and Surrey.
As well as offering spectacular views, the area is a great place to enjoy the countryside while still being within easy reach to the bustling capital. You’ll never be short of something to do – Westow Street, Westow Hill and Church Road are home to a wealth of pubs, restaurants, vintage shops and high-street favourites – the area is known locally as ‘the Triangle’.
CGIs are indicative only. Priority will be given to people who live or work in Croydon. Applicants must have an income (joint or single) of less than £90,000.
Living in Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace Park is one of the biggest parks in South London - a Victorian pleasure ground that has full-scale dinosaur sculptures, children's play areas, a maze and a concert bowl. In the summertime it is home to the Luna Cinema where you can catch your favourite classic movie under the stars. From the park, you can also start the Green Chain Walk, which takes you to Chislehurst, Erith, the Thames Barrier and Thamesmead.
Crystal Palace train station is within walking distance and offers direct trains into London Bridge and London Victoria arriving in under half an hour. Beulah Hill is home to a number of bus stops with regular buses into Crystal Palace, Thornton Heath and Sydenham.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Fully-fitted Gardiner Monza range white kitchen with light grey laminate worktop in Siena Marble and grey glass splashback behind hob
- Integrated kitchen appliances, including electric oven, stainless steel four-burner gas hob, chimney extractor hood, washer dryer, 50/50 fridge freezer and space for dishwasher
- Single oven to one and two bedroom apartments. Double oven to three bedroom apartments. Single oven to one and two bedroom apartments. Double oven to three bedroom apartments
- Fully-fitted bathroom with bath, shower screen, thermostatic shower fixture, chrome heated ladder towel rail and mirror
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Downlights in kitchen, dining, living, bathroom and cloakroom. Pendant lighting in bedrooms
- Wiring ready for Sky Q+
- Combination boiler
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Wool-mix carpet to bedrooms, ceramic floor tiles to wet areas and wood laminate flooring to all other areas
Security & Peace of Mind
- Lift access. Lifts are located in Block A but Block B residents can access their apartments via stair lobby
- Secure residents’ cycle storage
- 12-year Premier guarantee
- Private terrace or balcony
- Communal garden
- Parking space to select apartments. Please consult the Moat Homes sales officer for further details
- Charles Edward Ltd
- 12 year Premier
- 990 years
- Close to Crystal Palace train station
- Spectacular views
- Close to Crystal palace football ground
Current Sale Status
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|Flat 3 (WC)||Apartment||2||£415,000||25||£103,750||Available|
|Flat 1 (WC)||Apartment||1||£445,000||25||£111,250||Available|
|Flat 6 (WC)||Apartment||2||£450,000||25||£112,500||Available|
|Flat 2 (WC)||Apartment||2||£540,000||25||£135,000||Available|