Aylesham, Kent, CT3 3FZ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this ground floor two bedroom apartment built around 2017 at Aylesham Village, set within the beautiful countryside between Canterbury and Dover. Aylesham railway station is just under two miles away with links to London Victoria. The Market Place at Aylesham has a selection of small shops, café, Post Office, health centre and supermarket. There are also several churches and a community library nearby. The nearest schools are St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School and Aylesham Primary School. Aylesham Welfare Leisure Centre is half a mile away with social club, gym and sports pitches. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A2 with links to London and the coast.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room
- Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.6.2017
- EPC rating – B (82)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.