Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9DT
Shared ownership houses in West Sussex
Please note all of the homes at Broadacres are now fully reserved. Please register your interest to be contacted should any properties unexpectedly return to the market.
Moat Homes is pleased to present these two bedroom houses for shared ownership at the stunning development of Broadacres in Southwater, Horsham.
Each of these beautiful Horsham homes have been finished to the highest standard and come complete with everything needed for modern lifestyles.
CGI is indicative only.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Broadacres is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Horsham.
New homes available in Sussex
Located in the beautiful village of Southwater and boasting a Sussex countryside backdrop, these shared ownership homes at Broadacres offer the best of both worlds. Whilst being in an ideal country location, the buzz of the city is never far away. This makes it ideal for commuters, with train services from nearby Horsham taking under an hour to reach Victoria and London Bridge.
Southwater offers all the modern amenities whilst combining it with its own traditional village charm. With facilities ranging from supermarkets to doctors surgeries, gift shops to chemists, libraries to beauty salons, Southwater has it all. Meanwhile, Southwater Country Park offers an escape from everyday life. The park boasts 90 acres of water and landscape, which is shared by all types of wildlife, including lizards, kingfishers and nightingales. It also offers a wide variety of watersports, ensuring Southwater provides something for everyone.
- Laminate worktop in Carbon Steel
- Stainless-steel sink with chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Glass splashback behind hob
- Zanussi appliances including built under single electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan hood, integrated fridge freezer and integrated washing machine
- Symphony kitchen in Urban Pebble, with Grey Linen carcass
- Bath with chrome shower mixer tap, riser rail and bath screen
- Close coupled WC
- Wall hung basin with chrome monobloc mixer tap and pop up waste
- Heated towel radiator
- Ceramic white wall tiling to select areas
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Bulkhead light to bathroom
- Downlights to kitchen
- Cabling for Sky+ and other Satellite TV service as well as terrestrial, digital, FM radio and DAB
- Gas fired central heating with Ideal Logic Max Combi combination boiler
- Compact radiators throughout
- Programmable heating
Flooring and interior finishes
- Novilon Viva- Classic Oak vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
- Cormar Primo Plus carpets in Misty Morning to lounge, hallway and bedrooms
- White internal doors with chrome door furniture
- PIR operated wall light to exterior
- Mains operated doorbell
- *We cannot confirm garden gradients or location of manhole covers
- One Allocated parking space
- Berkeley Homes
- 12 year NHBC
- 990 years
- Close to Southwater village for local shops
- Close to Southwater country park
Current Sale Status
- Under Offer
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Moat at Broadacres including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.