The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3FY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this ground floor one bedroom apartment situated on the Knights Wood development.
Knights Wood is proud to have its own primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland.
Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
There are several railway stations less than three miles away including Tunbridge Wells High Brooms and Tonbridge offering good links to central London stations.
The M25 with its links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is accessible via the A21 which lies just north of Tunbridge Wells.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard that houses water tank
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall mounted and base units
- Integrated oven and extractor hood with ceramic hob and include integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dish washer
- Master bedroom
- Fully fitted bathroom with over the bath thermostatic shower and screen, heated towel rail, basin and w/c
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Remainder of 12 years Premier guarantee
- Plot E02 Knights Park circa. 2017
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.