Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6RA
Shared ownership in Tenterden
Please note the deadline to express your interest in a home at Church View has now passed, and allocations are currently being made. Please register your interest to be contacted should any properties return to the market.
Moat Homes is pleased to release details of a small collection of two and three bedroom houses for shared ownership located in Tenterden, Kent.
These homes will come complete with everything you need for modern life, including a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom and allocated parking.
CGI is indicative only.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Church View is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Ashford. Photos are from a previous phase at Church View.
New homes available in Kent
Church View is uniquely located just a short walk from Tenterden high street and its independent shops, boutique cafes, supermarkets and restaurants. Although these homes are located in the rural countryside, Tenterden offers quick easy connections. Ashford is just a 25 minute drive away, giving you access to the highspeed rail service to London and an abundance of shops and amenities.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Integrated Zanussi or equivalent appliances including brushed steel single electric oven, stainless steel four burner gas hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Under pelmet lighting
- Symphony kitchen range in Platinum Woodbury with carbon steel laminate worktop and ebony glass splashback
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath with thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen
- Heated ladder towel radiator
- Saloni interior ceniza tiles
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- SAT/TV cabling from outlets to loft and left ready for future connection by occupier (No satellite dish provided)
- Telephone point to living room
- Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom and pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway. Bulkhead light fitting to WC
- Gas fired central heating with radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Oakdale Supreme carpets in tundra frost to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- White emulsion to ceiling and walls and white gloss/satin to window boards, skirting and architrave
- White interior doors
- Novilon Viva vinyl in coolwood flooring to hall, kitchen, living/dining, bathroom and WC
Security and peace of mind
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Mains operated doorbell
- Wall mounted lantern to front
- Wall mounted bulkhead light to rear garden
- Planting to front garden
- Turfed rear garden*
- Timber shed to rear garden
- Timber framed windows throughout
- *We cannot confirm garden gradients or location of manhole covers
- Two parking spaces located to side of property
- Electric charging point
- Premier 12 years
- 990 years
- Village Location
- 25 minutes to Ashford
Current Sale Status
- Under Offer
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|16 Mercer Drive||House||3||£410,000||35||£143,500||Available|
|1 Mercer Drive||House||2||£365,000||35||£127,750||Available|
|15 Mercer Drive||House||2||£350,000||35||£122,500||Available|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Moat at Church View including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.