Craddock DriveUnder Offer
Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1DJ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom end of terrace house built circa. 1994.
There are several schools in the local area to choose from including St Thomas’ Catholic Primary School and The King’s School. The property is ideally located for access to the vibrant and historic cathedral city of Canterbury less than a mile away. Canterbury is rich in history and home to a wide variety of shops ranging from independent boutiques to high street brands. There are many restaurants, pubs, bars and boutique tea shops and leisure facilities to choose from in the local area. Canterbury West railway station is less than 1 mile away with links to London Charing cross, Victoria and St Pancras. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A28 with links to the A2/M2 motorways.
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge / dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with mixture of wall and base units, space for tall fridge/freezer, cooker and washer/dryer
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and w/c
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- Front and rear gardens, with rear access
- Lease date: 125 years from 24 June 1994
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.