Dymchurch Court – Ground FloorAvailable
Goddington Road, Ashford, TN23 1DY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment built around 2018. The property itself is approximately 70.6sqm and comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan living room / kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from a private balcony and an allocated parking space. The windows are modern double-glazed units and there are communal gardens and allocated parking. Ashford town centre is around 300 yards away and boasts a variety of amenities including restaurants. The Park Club Ashford Gym and Leisure Centre is 0.2 miles away offering a range of activities and The Ashford Town Swimming Club is 0.7 miles away. There is a range of activity facilities in the nearby area including parks, bowling, cinema and a trampoline park. There is a selection of schools in the local area including Victoria Road Primary School and Ashford St Mary’s Church of England Primary School. Ashford International Train station is half a mile away with links to London St Pancras. There is easy access to the A28 providing links to the A20 and M20 for London and the coast.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboards
- Open plan living room / kitchen / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units. Integrated oven, hob and hood, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Private balcony accessed from living room
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted bathroom with thermostatic shower, shower screen and heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Plot 70 floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2018
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 July 2017
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.