The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3FZ
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom second floor flat built circa 2018 and roughly 60m2. The property comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. Tunbridge Wells town centre is around 3.5 miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools local to the area including Skinners’ Kent Primary, St Matthew’s and St Johns Primary schools. Knights Park leisure park is around quarter of a mile away and has an Odeon cinema, Nuffield gym, Frankie & Benny’s, Hollywood Bowl and a pub/restaurant. There is a choice of railway stations locally. High Brooms is less than two miles away and Tunbridge Wells station is around 3.5 miles away with links to London and the coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the A228, A26 and M25.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Symphony Woodbury gloss kitchen in Anthracite and White with laminate worktops in Everest Black
- Integrated oven and ceramic hob with glass splashback and extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Two double bedrooms with neutral fitted carpet
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, shaver point
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing , please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.