Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3FW
Moat is pleased to present to the market two-bedroom second floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development.
Tunbridge Wells is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
Knights Wood itself has a new primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland.
There are three railway stations nearby, Tunbridge Wells is just over two miles away, High Brooms is less than a mile away and Tonbridge station is under three miles away offering good links to central London stations.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.
- Open plan kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall mounted and base units
- Integrated oven and extractor hood with ceramic hob and includes integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with benefit of thermostatic controlled shower and screen, ceramic wall tiles
- Open plan living room
- Two bedrooms
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Entrance Hall with two storage cupboards
Security & Peace of Mind
- Council tax band – D
- CO2 emissions – B (85)
- EPC rating – B (86)
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
- Allocated parking space
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|