The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3FY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom, second floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development. The block has a lift.
Tunbridge Wells town centre is less than three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are several highly regarded schools in the area.
Knights Wood itself has a new primary school and the development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland while it is situated in woodlands and surrounded by parks, it also walking distance to the Odeon Cinema, Nuffield Gym, Asda, Aldi, TK Maxx, Argos, John Lewis Home, KFC, McDonalds, Costa, M&S Home and Food among others.
There are three railway stations nearby, Tunbridge Wells is just over two miles away, High Brooms is less than a mile away and Tonbridge station is under three miles away offering good links to central London stations. A shuttle service is also available for residents and travelling time to central London takes approx. 45 minutes or approx. 36 minutes on a fast train.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.
- Open plan kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall mounted and base units
- Integrated oven and extractor hood with ceramic hob and includes integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with benefit of thermostatic controlled shower and screen, ceramic wall tiles
- Open plan living room
- Two bedrooms
- Entrance Hall with two storage cupboards
Security & Peace of Mind
- Remainder of the 12 years Premier Guarantee
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.1.2014
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
- Allocated parking space
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|