Greenwich, London, SE10 0NN.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom fifth floor apartment built as part of the Greenwich Peninsula development. North Greenwich underground station is approximately half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and Central London via the Jubilee line. Other transport links include local bus services, the Thames clipper and a cable car service.
The nearby O2 arena provides many leisure facilities including a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley as well as a variety of restaurants and bars. Greenwich offers a wide selection of independent shops, markets, restaurants and bars.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with access onto balcony
- Fitted Manhattan kitchen with a mix of contrasting wall and base units in high gloss, integrated fridge freezer, built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher
- Double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom with white suite comprising of panelled bath with thermostatic overhead shower and shower screen, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
- District heating system with underfloor heating
- Concierge service
- Video entry system
- Lease date 125 years from 1 November 2015
- EPC rating: B
- Council tax band: B
- EWS1 rating – B1
- Please note that pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.