Edward Vinson DriveAvailable
Faversham, Kent, ME13 8FF
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment located on a modern development.
The property is approximately 61sqm and comprises of an entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, open plan living and kitchen area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. There are good local amenities with schools, pubs, cafes and convenience stores.
Faversham is an historical market town and has a selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Faversham railway station is less than one mile away with links to London Victoria. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M2/A2.
- Entrance hallway with two cupboards, one with shelf and lockable storage box and one housing water cylinder, radiator, entry phone, telephone point
- Open plan living room with two radiators, fitted carpet, TV and telephone points, window to side and skylight window
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, built-in oven and hob with extractor above, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet, TV and telephone points, radiator
- Bedroom 2 with fitted carpet, radiator, TV and telephone points
- Fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin and WC, radiator and shaver point
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Communal garden area
- Allocated parking space
- Lease term: 125 years from 1 April 2009
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.