150 Main Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6TJ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this second floor one-bedroom retirement apartment.
The property was built around 1982 in a block specifically designed for people over the age of 60 with lift facility and communal gardens.
Sidcup high street is less than half a mile away and has a selection of amenities including shops and restaurants.
Sidcup railway station is one mile away with links to Lewisham, London Bridge and Charing Cross.
- Entrance Hall
- Living room with neutral fitted carpet and views of the garden
- Fitted kitchen with a mixture of white wall mounted and base units, space for fridge freezer and washing machine
- Bathroom/WC with free standing shower (no bath)
- One bedroom with neutral fitted carpet and integrated wardrobe space
- Gas central heating
- Intercom system
- Pull cord system
- Communal Garden
- Communal Car Park
- Lease date: 75 years from completion
- EPC rating – C (79)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|