Fishermans Beach, Hythe, Kent CT21 6FN
Folkestone and Hythe
Moat is pleased to offer this one-bedroom, ground floor apartment built around 2015. A fantastic location being a stone’s throw from the beach and just over half a mile from Hythe’s high street with its quirky shops and array of eateries. The property is situated on a broad bay just four miles from the channel tunnel. Folkestone West train station is less than five miles away, with connections to London Charing Cross and St Pancras. Less than four miles from connections to Europe via the Euro Tunnel. Hythe is one of the original Cinque ports and is steeped in history. Hythe Bay CofE Primary School is half a mile away. The immediate area is residential, but the Military Canal and recreational sports grounds, sailing club and pool are nearby.
- Private front entrance door
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard and laminate flooring, space for shoe storage and desk
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with dedicated dining space complete with fitted dining pendant light.
- Lounge area with multiple power points, two windows with fitted blinds, laminate flooring
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer and induction hob
- Good size double bedroom with space to accommodate a super king size bed. Fitted carpet, multiple power points, TV and telephone points. Window complete with fitted blinds, overlooking the Lympne hill.
- Fully tiled bathroom/WC with thermostatic shower over bath and shower screen. Heated towel rail and mirrored wall.
- Allocated parking space to front of property
- Communal bike store
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.12. 2015
- EPC rating – B (81)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Gail Hunwick at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|