Longfield, Kent, DA3 7BN.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment built around 2013 by Ward Homes at The Chase development in Longfield. The property itself has an entrance hallway with storage and linen cupboard. There is an open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area with a French door unit leading to a small patio/terrace area. The property benefits from a modern fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of base and wall units, integrated electric oven and gas hob and hood and integrated fridge/freezer. The bathroom includes an over the bath shower and screen and heated towel rail. This property has a master bedroom, allocated parking space and intercom door entry to all apartments. The apartment is located just half a mile from Longfield station, which offers links to London Victoria, Bromley South and the coast. Ebbsfleet International station is five miles away offering high speed links to London, Ashford and links to Europe. There is a selection of local shopping facilities in Longfield itself with a wider range found in the neighbouring towns of Dartford and Gravesend. Bluewater shopping centre with its vast selection of shops and restaurants plus multi-screen cinema complex is just over four miles away. The property is well served by road, offering easy access onto the A2 with links to the M2 and M25.
- Entrance hall with storage & linen cupboard
- Open plan living and dining area with French door unit leading to a small patio area/terrace
- Modern fully fitted kitchen, with low level and wall mounted units. Integrated electric oven and gas hob including stainless still hood.
- White bathroom suite with cream tiles and benefit of fitted overhead shower and screen
- Master bedroom
- Carpet to living areas
- Gas Central Heating
- Intercom access to apartments
- Allocated parking space
- Remainder of 12 years’ NHBC warranty
- Floor plans for plot 5 are indicative, original marketing circa. 2012
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2012
- EPC rating – B (82)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.