Kidbrooke, London, SE3 9GF.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three-bedroom, fourth floor apartment located on the modern Kidbrooke Village (Meridian Gate) development. Kidbrooke village has local amenities including a Sainsbury’s Local, health centre, pub/restaurant, café and delicatessen, pharmacy, information centre and community centre. Kidbrooke train station is less than half a mile away with services into central London. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area including Ealdham Primary and the Harris Academy. Noble House is ideally located next to Cator Park. In addition, the 35-acre Sutcliffe Park to the south of the village comprises areas of open grassland, tree-lined walks and a wetland nature reserve. Nearby Blackheath boasts a variety of independent shops, bars, restaurants, cafés and pubs. The 183-acre Royal Greenwich Park is less than three miles away. The apartment is conveniently located for access onto the A2 and M25.
- Entrance hall with two double storage cupboards
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Commodore kitchen finished in Farnham White with Black Brazil laminate worktop and upstand, integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 – double bedroom with fitted carpet
- En-suite with shower cubicle having thermostatic shower, semi-recessed wash basin and concealed cistern WC, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 – double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Bedroom 3 – single bedroom with fitted carpet
- Contemporary style fully fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead thermostatic shower and screen, semi-recessed hand basin, concealed cistern WC, heated towel ladder
- Balcony accessed via living room
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Lift to all floors
- 24-hour concierge
- One allocated parking space with right to park
- Lockable bike storage
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2017
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – E
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments without prior permission
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.