Faygate, West Sussex, RH12 0AG.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well-presented two-bedroom first floor apartment built, circa 2018, as part of the Kilnwood Vale development in the heart of Sussex.
The property has a hallway with storage, two double bedrooms, modern fitted open plan kitchen and living area, family bathroom with shower over bath. Fitted neutral carpet throughout the non-wet areas. The property benefits from gas central heating and allocated parking.
The local area offers a wide range of local services, including a new primary school and excellent public transport links.
Faygate Station has a direct line to Gatwick (16 minutes) and London Victoria (60 minutes) with easy access to the M23 leading to the M25. Nearest Stations: Faygate (1mile) Ifield (1.9miles) and Littlehaven (3.5miles)
- Hallway with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room with neutral décor and laminated flooring. Open plan to kitchen with Juliet balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in white gloss. Integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower over bath with shower screen
- Secure door entry system
- One allocated parking space
- Remainder of 12-year warranty
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 August 2018
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets not permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.