Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8FJ
Moat is pleased to present to the market a first floor one-bedroom apartment built by Berkeley Homes around 2018. The property is located in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Tunbridge Wells has a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Tunbridge Wells mainline railway station is less than 1 mile away with rail links to London and the coast.
Conveniently situated for access onto the A26 providing links to the A21 and M25 road network.
- Entrance hallway with utility room with washer/dryer.
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer.
- Master bedroom.
- Fully fitted bathroom with thermostatic shower, glazed bath screen and heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking space.
- 10-year NHBC warranty.
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2017.
- EPC rating – C (80).
- CO2 emissions – B (84).
- Council tax band – C.
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|