1 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, London, SE13 5DL
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment located in Blackheath. Situated on Lee Terrace, there is easy access onto the A20 and A2 providing links into London. Blackheath station (0.5 miles) and Lewisham station (0.8 miles) are both within easy reach with links to London Victoria (30/28 minutes), Cannon Street (19/16 minutes) and Charing Cross (26/19 minutes).
Blackheath has a village feel with a selection of independent shops, local restaurants and cafes as well as the Sunday farmer’s market.
Lewisham is less than one mile away with a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Greenwich is less than three miles away with riverside pubs, Greenwich Market, the famous Comedy Club and the O2 arena, as well as Greenwich Park, The Royal Observatory and the National Maritime museum.
- Entrance hall with double storage cupboard having space and plumbing for washing machine
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen with access onto balcony
- Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, inset wash basin with mirrored wall above, WC, shaver point
- Lease date: 125 years from 26 September 2019
- Please note that permission will be required to keep a pet in the apartment. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.