Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 7BY.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well-presented two-bedroom apartment, built circa 2014, situated in Haywards Heath, Mid Sussex. Haywards Heath railway station is just over two miles away with links to London Bridge, Victoria and Blackfriars as well as St Pancras International, Brighton and Gatwick. Haywards Heath town centre has a good selection of shops including Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury’s Supermarket. Haywards Heath also offers plenty of parks and open spaces. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Bolnore Village Primary and Oathall Community Academy. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 and M23 London to Brighton.
- Entrance hall with two large storage cupboards, one being used for utility purposes housing washing machine
- Living room with neutral décor and fitted carpet
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Room for table and chairs
- Two bedrooms both with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath with shower screen. Heated towel rail
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Remainder of 10year NHBC warranty
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2014
- EPC rating: B (82)
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.