Harlow, Essex, CM20 2GD.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two-bedroom top floor apartment built around 2006 as part of a gated development. Harlow Mill railway station is just under one mile away with links to Stansted Airport, Cambridge and London Liverpool Street. Old Harlow is less than half a mile away on foot with a good selection of restaurants, pubs and shops. The development is surrounded by woodland, backing on to cycle paths offering routes into the town. There is easy access onto the A414 providing links to the M11 from London to Cambridge.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Lounge/dining room (4.60m x 4.14m) with Juliet balcony
- Modern fully fitted open plan kitchen (3.01m x 2.97m) with a mix of base and wall units, built-in oven and hob with extractor above. Breakfast bar
- Bedroom one (3.57m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom two (3.01m x 2.54m)
- Fully fitted bathroom W/C (2.24m x 1.94m) with white suite.
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Laminate flooring to non-wet areas
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 November 2006
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments
- Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.