Great ThreadsUnder Offer
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 0FJ
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace house. Built in 2022 as part of the Woodlands Green development and measuring roughly 83m2. The property comprises of an entrance hall with stairs to first floor, living room, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a private rear garden and off- street parking for two cars.
Staplehurst train station is just over one mile away with services to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street. Staplehurst high street is less than one mile away with a selection of local facilities including convenience store, food outlets and chemist. Staplehurst primary and Poppy’s Day Nursery are nearby. There is easy access onto the A229 providing links to Maidstone, which is approximately nine miles away.
- Entrance hall with stairs to first floor
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of Woodbury high gloss ivory units with contrasting worktops, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower, WC, wash basin and radiator
- Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn
- Two parking spaces (right to park)
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 June 2019
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.