Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment located close to the historic seaside town of Herne Bay. The property was built as part of the Herne Bay Golf Club development (The Fairways) built circa 2018. There are local amenities nearby including a Co-op store. There is also a good selection of bars, cafes and restaurants. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area including Briary Primary and Herne Bay High School. Herne Bay railway station is approximately one mile away with connections to London Victoria and London St Pancras International. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A299.
• Hallway with storage cupboard
• Living/dining room open plan to kitchen
• Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood and
• Two bedrooms
• Fitted bathroom with over the bath shower and screen, basin and
• One allocated parking space
• Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2018
• EPC rating – B (84)
• Council tax band – B
• Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet,
Please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.