Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 3GL
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well-presented two-bedroom apartment over garage located in the village of Broadbridge Heath in Horsham. Horsham railway station is less than three miles away with links to Gatwick, London Bridge, London Victoria, Southampton and Portsmouth. Neighbouring Horsham has a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several schools in the local area including Shelley Primary school and the Millais Secondary school. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A24 with links to the M25.
- Private entrance
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen. With neutral décor and laminate flooring. Access to Juliette balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in walnut & ivory split. Integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood & washer/dryer
- Bedroom one with en suite shower room. Access to balcony
- Second double bedroom
- Modern fitted family bathroom W/C with white suite. Thermostatic shower & shower screen
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazing
- Single garage with one parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2014
- EPC rating: B (82)
- Council Tax band: C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.