Henfield, Horsham, West Sussex, BN5 9FJ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well-presented two bedroom semi-detached house, built circa 2018, as part of the Wantley Manor development. The property is situated in the large village of Henfield in Horsham. Burgess Hill railway station is just over ten miles away with services to London Bridge and London Victoria, Brighton and Gatwick airport. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area including St Peter’s CofE Primary, Steyning Grammar and The Burgess Hill Academy. The property is conveniently situated near Burgess Hill and Horsham town centres which both offer a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Gatwick Airport is less than 25 miles away. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A281 and A2037.
- Entrance hall with stairs to first floor
- Living room to front of property
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated appliances. Access to rear garden
- Cloakroom W/C
- Landing with linen cupboard
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted family bathroom with white suite. Thermostatic shower to bath with shower screen
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio to lawn
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Lease term: 125 years from 1 December 2016
- Remainder of 12 year NHBC guarantee
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.