Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3YN
Shared ownership in Tunbridge Wells
Brand new apartments coming soon to Knights Wood!
Moat are proud to present a collection of one and two bedroom apartments at Knights Wood in Tunbridge Wells
Set amongst 205 acres of beautiful woodland and only a ten minute drive from the centre of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Knights Wood is a whole new community offering the best of modern living. Each home has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. Everything included has been carefully considered to make your home comfortable and easy to live in.
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Tunbridge Wells.
Peaceful new community
Set in 150 acres of beautiful woodlands, with multiple amenities and a local primary school, Knights Wood is the perfect location for any age. Just a short walk away is small retail parking offering a multi screen cinema, a Nuffield Health Club and bowling.
Tunbridge Wells town centre and The Pantiles are home to an impressive range of restaurants, cafes, theatres and shops.
High Brooms station is only a 7 minute drive away offers direct trains to central London in just 51 minutes, perfect for commuting.
- Fully fitted Sheraton Crystal gloss kitchen in limestone with laminate worktop in oxyd grey and coarse silver splashback
- Integrated Zanussi appliances, including single electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and free standing washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen and chrome heated towel rail
- Remy Marfil and Gard Marfil wall tiles to bathroom
- Central heating
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Apollo Plus carpet in Sea Breeze to bedrooms
- Amtico Spacia vinyl in Nordic Oak to kitchen, lounge/diner and hallway
- Amtico Ceramic Ecru to bathroom
Security & Peace of Mind
- Premier 12 year warranty
- One parking space per apartment
- 12 year Premier
Current Sale Status
- Coming soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|