Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3YN
Shared ownership in Tunbridge Wells
Brand new one and two bedroom apartments available to reserve now!
Moat Homes is proud to present a collection of one and two bedroom apartments at Knights Wood in Tunbridge Wells.
Set amongst beautiful woodland and only a ten minute drive from the centre of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Knights Wood is a whole new community offering the best of modern living. Each home has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. Everything included has been carefully considered to make your home comfortable and easy to live in.
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Tunbridge Wells.
New homes available in Kent
Set in 150 acres of beautiful woodlands, with multiple amenities and a local primary school, Knights Wood is the perfect location for any age. Just a short walk away is small retail parking offering a multi screen cinema, a Nuffield Health Club and bowling.
Tunbridge Wells town centre and The Pantiles are home to an impressive range of restaurants, cafes, theatres and shops.
High Brooms station is only a 7 minute drive away offers direct trains to central London in just 51 minutes, perfect for commuting.
- Fully fitted Sheraton Crystal gloss kitchen in limestone with laminate worktop in oxyd grey and coarse silver splashback
- Integrated Zanussi appliances, including single electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and free standing washer dryer
- Saloni Gard Marfil wall tiles to bathroom with grey grouting
- Recessed downlighters to wet areas
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen and chrome heated towel rail
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Pendant light fittings to living/dining area, bedrooms and hallway
- Heat and smoke detectors
- Communal aerial and satellite dish capable of receiving Satellite and Terrestrial TV
- TV/SAT outlet to living room and bedroom 1 with Virgin Media cabling (provision only) to living room TV
- Electric storage heaters in the kitchen/living/dining room
- Wall mounted electric panel heaters in the bedrooms
Flooring and interior finishes
- Amtico Ceramic Ecru to bathroom
- Amtico Spacia vinyl in Nordic Oak to kitchen, lounge/diner and hallway
- Apollo Plus carpet in Sea Breeze to bedrooms
Security and peace of mind
- FOB access block entrance doors
- One allocated parking space per apartment
- 12 year Premier
- Set in 150 acres of woodland
- Close to retail park
- Just 7 minutes away from High Brooms train station takign you into London within the hour
Current Sale Status
- Under Offer
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|2 Elm House||Apartment||1||£225,000||35||£78,750||Under Offer|
|11 Elm House||Apartment||2||£280,000||35||£98,000||Available|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Moat at Knights Wood including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.