Harlow, Essex, CM20 3QJ
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom end of terrace house built circa 1999. Harlow Mill train station is approximately two miles away with links to London Liverpool Street, Stansted and Cambridge. Harlow town centre offers a variety of shopping and leisure facilities including pubs, wine bars, restaurants and leisure centre. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area including Freshwaters Primary Academy and Burnt Mill Academy. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M11 for Cambridge and London.
- Entrance hall with stairs to first floor
- Living room to front of property with neutral décor and laminate flooring
- Fitted kitchen/diner with a mix of base and wall units. Plumbed for washing machine, room for fridge/freezer. Access to rear garden
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Overhead shower to bath
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Off street parking
- Small courtyard to front
- Private garden to rear with side access.
- Lease date: 125 years from 24 June 1995
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.