Crystal Palace Park Road, Sydenham, SE26 6UG
Moat is pleased to present to the market this modern, well-presented one-bedroom third floor apartment situated opposite Crystal Palace Park. Nearby Bromley town centre offers a wide selection of high street names, The Glades shopping centre, restaurants and bars. Crystal Palace triangle boasts a variety of independent cafes, shops and pubs. There are several primary and secondary schools within the local area, including Kelvin Grove Primary and Eden Park High School. There are several transport links nearby, Penge West (0.3 mi) Penge East (0.3 mi, 20 mins to London Victoria) and Sydenham (0.5 mi) which have regular services to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Charing Cross and Victoria. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the M25.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining with access to private decked balcony
- Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units.
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Master bedroom
- Fitted bathroom with over the bat thermostatic shower and screen, basin, w.c and heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Communal grounds
- Allocated parking space and bicycle shed
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Floor plans are indicative from original marketing circa. 2018
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 March 2018
- EPC rating – B (83)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band –
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.