Chatham, Kent, ME4 6BU.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two-bedroom ground floor apartment built around 2018 on the Horsted Park development. The property itself is approximately 70m2 and comprises of an entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, open plane living / kitchen / dining area, family bathroom and two bedrooms. There is a selection of schools in the local area including Thomas Aveling School, St John Fisher Catholic School and Holcombe Grammar School. There are several parks and open spaces to enjoy in the local area. The Park Club Chatham – Gym & Leisure Centre is around half a mile away on foot with a selection of fitness and leisure facilities to choose from. There is a local convenience store with Post Office and a Retail Park half a mile away on foot.The historic town of Rochester is around two and a half miles away offering an extensive selection of shops, restaurants and bars as well as a Castle, Cathedral as well as other historical attractions and events. Chatham train station is around two miles away. Rochester train station is around two and a half miles away with links to London terminals.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboards
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units. Integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with shower, screen and heated towel rail
- Modern double-glazed units
- Door entry system
- Gas central heating
- Communal gardens
- Allocated right to park
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Floor plans for Plot 117 are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2017/18
- Lease term 125 years from 1 August 2018
- EPC rating – B (83)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.