Moat is pleased to present to the market this well-presented two bedroom apartment situated in Great Dunmow in Essex.
The property is approximately 58m2 and comparises of an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, open plan lounge/dinning room and modern fiitted kitchen. There are two bedrooms with fitted carpet and a family bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
Great Dunmow offers a distinctly rural feel offering local shops, village pubs and post office.
Nearby Braintree with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is around ten miles away. The nearest train station is at Stansted Airport with links to London Liverpool Street.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area, including Great Dunmow Primary School and The Helena Romanes Secondary School.
Stansted Airport is less than seven miles away. The property offers excellent links to both the M11 and A12
- Entrance hall with airing cupboard
- Lounge/dining room with fitted carpet
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching white gloss wall and base units with integrated oven and ceramic hob, space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms with fitted carpet
- Bathroom comprising of white suite with curved bath having shower attachment and screen, wash basin built into vanity unit, concealed cistern WC
- Electric heating system
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years less three days from 1 January 2005
- EPC rating – C (80)
- Council tax band – C
Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.