Whitstable, Kent, CT5 4LZ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment located in Whitstable. Whitstable railway station is less than one mile away on foot with links to all London stations, additionally the High-Speed link to St Pancras taking around 1 hour and 15 minutes. Whitstable high street and sea front are less than one mile away with a variety of restaurants, pubs and retailers. There are a number of schools in the local area, the nearest being The Whitstable School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto Thanet Way with links to the A299, A2 and A28. Open plan living room kitchen. Laminate flooring and neutral carpet throughout. Two bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Private Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan living room, kitchen with modern units and oven, hob and hood and storage
- Tiled family bathroom/w.c with shower over bath
- Two bedrooms
- Private terrace
- One allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1.1.2002
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets may be allowed with permission. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.