Western Road, Silver End, Essex CM8 3SE
Brand new houses for shared ownership in Essex
Moat Homes are pleased to present a two bedroom house and a three bedroom house for shared ownership located in the historic village of Silver End, Essex.
These stylish homes will provide a modern life, including a fully-fitted kitchen, quality bathroom and allocated parking.
This development is served by a number of schools. Silver End Academy is just a 10 minutes’ walk from home, whilst Rivenhall C of E is just a 2 minutes’ drive, both of which cater to primary age pupils.
Meadow View is approximately 6 miles from Braintree town centre which offers a wide range of leisure facilities and as well as markets that run twice a week. Braintree Village is a popular shopping outlet on the outskirts of the town with its own train station.
These last remaining houses are available on a first-come-first-served basis and ready to move into.
Our next open evening is Wednesday 13 December. Appointments are available from 2pm - 6.30pm.
Please register your interest to complete your financial assessment and book your appointment at our open evening
Living in Silver End
The development is located just off Western Road which leads onto Church Road in Rivenhall to the south and Boars Tye Road in Cressing to the north. Connections by road and rail are excellent, with frequent trains leaving White Notley reaching Liverpool Street station in 45 minutes approximately. Good road links from the development with A12 / A120 and M11 being easily accessible from Meadow View. Stansted Airport can be reached in 25 minutes.
- Laminate worktop and upstand in limestone
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel single fan oven
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Washer dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Moores kitchen Minoco range in haze
- Bath with electric shower and glass shower screen
- Basin with pedestal in white and single lever control tap
- Close coupled toilet
- Shaver socket
- Ceramic wall tiles full height around bath and splashback to basin
- Chrome plated ladder towel rail
- Chrome plated ladder towel rail
- Basin with pedestal in white
- Closed coupled toilet
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Recessed LED downlighters to bathroom and kitchen
- Pendant lighting to all remaining areas
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Digital terrestrial aerial box at rear of houses
- Media plates located in living room and bedroom 1
- Traditional boiler system, combi boiler & hot water cylinder
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Vinyl flooring to all wet areas and kitchen
- White Satin to woodwork
- White emulsion to ceiling and walls
- White 4-panel internal doors
- Carpet to remaining areas
- Rear gardens with patio, turf and timber fencing
- External tap
- Cycle store
- 2 allocated parking spaces per house
- 7 minutes drive to A12 towards Chelmsford, London and Cochester
- Easy access to the M11 and the A120
- White Notley, Black Notley and Witham are the closest train stations to the development
- Five minute drive to White Notley’s station - trains to London Liverpool Street take just 45 minutes
- Great Notley Country Park is just a 15 minutes’ drive
Current Sale Status
- Open evening Wednesday 13 December
Council Tax Band
- Trinity Property Group
- Meadow View Silver End Estate Management Company Limited
- Moat Homes Ltd
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|
|5 Masters Gardens||House||2||£350,000||25||£87,500||D||Available|
|4 Cathcart Close||House||3||£410,000||25||£102,500||D||Available|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Meadow View including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Braintree.