Nightingale HouseUnder Offer
Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AB
One bedroom second floor apartment in town centre location
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom second floor apartment situated in a mixed residential and commercial area of good demand and level of local amenities located in Swanley town centre, Kent.
The property itself is approx. 56m2 arranged over one floor level and boasts underfloor heating. You are greeted with an entrance hall with storage cupboard that leads into the open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area. The lounge / dining area benefits from double glazed patio doors and juliet balcony and there is a good size, well presented fully fitted kitchen which is part tiled offering a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and hood and space for a tall fridge/freezer and washer dryer. The bathroom has an over the bath shower, glass screen, hand wash basin and WC. The master bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe. There is a parking space located to the rear of the block.
Swanley railway station is approximately 0.4 miles away with links to London Victoria, Ashford International and the coast. The town centre has a variety of shops including Asda supermarket and the Swanley Square shopping centre. The White Oaks Leisure centre is just over half a mile away with swimming pools, sports hall and gym. Swanley Park is less than one mile away set in 60 acres of landscaped parkland with boating lake and miniature railway. The property offers easy access onto the A20/M20 and M25.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining with juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven hob and hood. Space for tall fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Underfloor heating
- Bathroom with over the bath shower and screen, basin and w.c.
- Parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2005
- EPC rating – C (77)
- CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.