Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 4FL
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment located less than two miles from central Brighton with its large selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Brighton also offers a number of clubs, bars and music venues. Moulsecoomb railway station is approximately half a mile away with links to Eastbourne and Brighton Central. Brighton Central railway station is less than two miles away with links to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and the Sussex Coast.
There are a number of popular Primary and Secondary schools including Coombe Road and St Josephs Primary and Hertford Junior School.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A270 which links to the A23 and A27.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room with neutral décor and fitted carpet with access to Juliet balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and built in fridge/freezer
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite
- One double bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Door entry phone system
- Communal elevator
- Lease date: 125 years left from 25th December 2003
- EPC rating – B (81)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.