Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5NL
Shared Ownership in Haywards Heath
Final collection of houses at Penlands Green coming soon!
These homes will come complete with everything you need for modern life, including a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking and rear garden.
Register your interest today to be the first to find out more information when these properties become available!
Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Mid Sussex. In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Penlands Farm is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.
CGI is indicative only
London Victoria can be reached within just 48 minutes from Haywards Heath train station making it an ideal place to call home for commuters. Penlands Green is just a 4 minute drive to the train station, but enviably close the Weald and rolling Sussex countryside.
- Laminate worktop in Dark Ash
- Stainless-steel single bowl sink with curved chrome single mixer tap.
- Stainless-steel splashback behind hob
- White downlights
- Built in single electric oven
- Stainless steel four burner gas hob
- Extractor fan hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Symphony Woodbury Range gloss kitchen in Ivory
- Shaver socket
- Ceramic white wall tiling to selected areas
- Chrome finish heated towel radiator.
- Armitage Shanks WC
- Armitage Shanks Bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap, shower and glass bath screen.
- Armitage Shanks basin with single lever chrome tap.
- Downstairs WC
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- One TV point per unit
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Radiators throughout
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Porcelanosa Ceramic Tiles in Rodano Caliza to kitchen/dining areas
- Tarkett Goliath in French Oak vinyl to WC and bathroom
- Cormar Apollo Plus carpets in Sea Breeze to remaining areas
- White internal doors with polished chrome door furniture.
- Satin painted white skirting and architraves to match internal doors.
- Low energy lantern to front and rear entrance
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Redrow Homes
- 10 year NHBC
- 125 years
- Good Transport links with the A23/M23 and M25 easily accessible
- Haywards Heath train station close by
- Site is surrounded by ancient woodland
Current Sale Status
- Coming soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|