London Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1FH
Shared Ownership in Sevenoaks
Quinton Court is a unique opportunity for first-time buyers to own a stunning one-bedroom apartment in the heart of the North Downs. The unique apartments are situated in a prime Sevenoaks location; offering luxury living within walking distance to Sevenoaks train station and the high street.
Berkeley Homes is one of the most prestigious, award-winning developers in the south-east with an emphasis on style and quality. These superb apartments are available now!
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments and there is no parking available at this development.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Quinton Court is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Sevenoaks.
Sevenoaks is a comfortable corner of Kent just 22 minutes from London, boasting a quaint character and enchanting outdoor spaces. With a whole host of amenities along with the vast acres of parks and open space, there’s no question why Sevenoaks is ranked as one of the best places to live in the UK.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Fully fitted Commodore Infinity Range kitchen in Cashmere with Duropal laminate worktop in Rabac and glass splashback.
- Integrated Beko appliances, including single electric oven, touch control ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and free standing washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen, mirror and chrome heated towel rail
- Lucia Blanco Brillo tiles to bathroom
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Downlights to kitchen and bathroom. Pendants to all other rooms
- Central heating
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Kingsmead Ayrshire 80/20 twist carpet to bedrooms. Tarkett Contract Wood vinyl in Oak Grey to kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and hallway
Security & Peace of Mind
- Premier 10 year warranty
- Terrace or Juliet balcony to certain plots
- Berkeley Homes
- 10 year Premier
- 250 years less 5 days from 1 January 2021
- Walking distance to Sevenoaks Train station
- Walking distance to high street
- Open spaces nearby
Current Sale Status
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|Flat 104 London Road||Apartment||1||£357,500||25||£89,375||Available|
|Flat 7 Quinton Court||Apartment||1||£362,500||25||£90,625||Available|
|Flat 6 Quinton Court||Apartment||1||£362,500||25||£90,625||Available|
|Flat 21 Quinton Court||Apartment||1||£365,000||25||£91,250||Available|
|Flat 41 Quinton Court||Apartment||1||£369,000||25||£92,250||Available||