Riverside WharfUnder Offer
Dartford, Kent, DA1 5TN
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom coach house apartment situated on the Priory Mill development in Dartford built around 2016. The gross internal floor area is approximately 66sqm and comprises of an open plan living/kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a parking port.
Approximate measurements to the first floor:
Entrance stairway 5.67m x 0.86m
Lounge/Kitchen 5.75m x 5.67m
Bedroom 1 3.69m x 3.36m
Bedroom 2 2.61m x 2.33m
Bathroom/W.C 2.31m x 1.98m
Dartford offers a wide selection of schools, cafes, restaurants, shopping and leisure facilities to choose from. Nearby Dartford Heath covers 314 acres of open space, woodlands, a variety of wildlife and three ponds and is an official ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. You will find a wide range of shops, a multi-screen cinema and extensive dining options at Bluewater Shopping Centre which is just over five miles away and Lakeside Shopping Centre is around ten miles away in Essex. There are excellent transport links with Dartford railway station less than a mile away offering services to London terminals and Ebbsfleet International around seven and a half miles for London, and Europe. Nearby road networks include the A2, M25, M2 and M20 motorways as well as the Dartford River Crossing and two arterial routes into London and Essex, the A13 and A127.
- Coach house / Apartment over garage
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining
- Juliet balcony to the living area
- Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with ceramic tiles, over the bath shower facility and shower screen, W.C., basin and heated towel rail
- Two bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated parking space
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2016
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 July 2016
- Pets are not permitted as per the lease conditions
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat,
For shared ownership and resale properties in the Dartford area, please see our page shared ownership Dartford.