Albion Road, Marden, Kent, TN12 9EF
Shared ownership in Maidstone
Moat is pleased to release details of a collection of two and three bedroom houses coming soon for shared ownership. These stunning homes are situated in the desirable location of Marden, Kent.
Russet Grove is based in the beautiful Kent countryside offering you a peaceful location with the comfort of a new build home.
Each of these beautiful homes will come complete with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fully fitted bathroom and quality flooring throughout.
Register your interest in these beautiful homes today to find out more information!
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Russet Grove is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years. Applicants must have an annual household income of less than £80,000. Priority will be given to people who live or work in Maidstone, Kent. The specification is subject to change. Photography is of a previous phase of homes at Russet Grove.
Located in the borough of Maidstone and just a short drive to Tonbridge, Marden has easy connections including train links directly into London Bridge in less than an hour. This small Kent village has a range of amenities including, a pharmacy, a pub and convenience shops.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Fully fitted Symphony Woodberry range gloss kitchen in cashmere with copper slate worktop and stainless steel splashback
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including oven, electric ceramic hob, extractor hood, washer dryer and fridge freezer
- Contemporary fully fitted Roca bathroom with bath, shower, screen and heated towel rail. Saloni wall tiles in grafito
- Central heating
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Novilon Goliath Haussmann vinyl flooring in Goliath French Oak Anthracite to living/kitchen/dining area and bathroom. Carpet in Persian Doll to remaining areas
Security & Peace of Mind
- 12 year NHBC warranty
- Rear gardens (top soiled and seeded)
- Allocated parking space
- 12 year NHBC
- 125 years from 1 June 2020
- Village location
- Close to station
- Close to Tonbridge
Current Sale Status
- Coming Soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|